There is no “lazy way” to directly convert a Figma design to Elementor. However, you can export assets and images from Figma and then manually recreate the design using Elementor’s website builder tools. This process may take some time and effort, but it will allow you to create a custom, responsive website that meets your exact specifications.
Unfortunately, there is no easy or direct way to convert a Figma design to site builder for WordPress websites. You will need to manually recreate your design using Elementor’s website builder tools and customizing it to match your Figma design. This process may require time and effort, but it will result in a custom, responsive website that meets your exact specifications.
Here is a basic overview of the steps you’ll need to take:
- Set up a WordPress website and install the Elementor plugin.
- Create a new page or post in site builder for WordPress websites.
- Use Elementor’s page builder tools to add sections, columns, and widgets to create the layout of your Figma design.
- Import the exported assets from Figma and add them to your Elementor design.
- Customize the styles and typography of your Elementor design to match your Figma design.
- Preview and test your website to make sure it looks and functions as expected.
- Repeat the above steps for each page of your Figma design until your website is fully recreated.